Sunday, June 3, 2007

Damn Monitor

1,544 Hands - since june 1

So I've been a lot busier than anticipated the last couple of days. I got my new monitor, which I'm using now, but its flickering colors on certain backgrounds. We've decided this is a hardware problem, but not a monitor problem. It should be fixed monday.

So I played about 4 hours total in the last 2 days and the hand total is slightly high for that. I 8 tabled for the first time last night and It was good. I was able to focus more easily because my attention was kept on the game. There is still considerable downtime when playing 6 tables and I usually wander to instant messages and TV. I will admit however, that starting up tables is a nightmare. There is no auto post blind on full tilt, and is by far the most annoying thing on the planet. Also, their re sizable tables are a joke. They only go by square sizes, so I can't utilize my entire 30" monitor. I still had big enough tables, but just not exactly the way I wanted them.

So after getting used to the monitor and table situation I played ok. There were a lot of nuts out last night which was good, but I lost a $600 pot to a 2 outer and I decided it was time for bed. I was tired, and my throat hurt, so I didn't want to press it. I'm going to be out all day pretty much, so I'll have to get going with this month tomorrow.

By the way, my goal for June is 40,000 hands. 4 hours a day, 22 days this month, 8 tabling at 450 hands an hour yields 39,600 hands. At 8-10bb/100 this month I could be on my way to vegas in like a month.

OH! also its super hard to take notes 8 tabling, and saving Hand histories. We'll see how that goes. Also, I'm going to get some help with this poker ace hud problem. I think if i switch my pokertracker database to postreSQL it might help.


Two Day's Net +$367
Total Goal Left $10,434

No comments: