Monday, June 11, 2007

Same

1,318 Hands

Same story different day. I only played a little over 2 hours cause my brother came over to help with computer issues. We worked on this thing for like 3 hours. I'm determined to get this monitor running perfectly so I'm ordering a new board and video card. O yeah, 4 gigs of ram too.... fucking full tilt. After this mess, I can convert my PT database to postgreSQL and get poker ace hud running too. No way my system can handle 9 tables, with PT importing, and pokeracehud going. Right now there is a little lag as it is. Apparently putting info out on a screen as big as mine is really hard on the system.

O also, my new video card should let me expand to another 30" monitor. I really want 2 of these things cause they are so pretty. I also like my 9 tables to be really big, and I can fit about 9 real big ones on the 30". The other will be for browsin' and stuff. I cant wait till I have bags of money and I got my 60 inches of display up. I'm gunna need a bigger desk.....

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1164651 There were about 6 or 7 of these $150-$250 pots that I lost yesterday in the same fashion. This was by far the funniest. Notice how the guy said "NH" before he called with his 58 and hit the runner runner gutshot.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1164654 These hands were back to back on the same table.


There were a bunch more, but it's crazy how 2 wack hands determine a session. Give me these 2 and I'm cruising. Just hasn't gone that way for a while now. The good news is that even though I haven't been playing as much, I did not take into account the possibility of 550-575 hands per hour. This is good.

Oh, no cards today cause I'm going to court in Atlantic City for that thing I posted about last month or 2 months ago. I will play some 1-2 with my buddy at the Taj tho. That should be fun.

Yesterday's Net +$50 (break even while running bad is good... right?)
Total Goal Left $10,339
28,038 hands to go for June

No comments: