Friday, June 1, 2007

Wack Attack / End May

Note that the net is slightly off on the graph. I keep exact records on an xcel sheet on my computer for this reason. Too bad PT isn't perfect or I wouldn't have to do that.

1,280 Hands

20,340 Hands May Total

Today I started up 3 buy ins in the first hour, and I thought it would be impossible not to have a winning day. Well, I lost almost every pot for the next 3 hours. Tough to handle. It really felt like the old 6max days on fulltilt, but on both sites. My c-bets got check min-raised like 400 times. And to be honest, I never had a hand to work with. Couple of top set lead outs that got busted too. And a AK vs AA thrown in courtesy of fulltilt.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?1137409 Lead flop? Raise Flop?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1137412 Times like 100 today! Really frustrating.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1137413 Enough was enough, this is where I called it quits for May.

May totals.

61 Hours/ $49.41/hr (rakeback not included)
$3,014 Net + $592 Rakeback = $3,606 Total Net
20,340 hands 7.41bb/100 (Not ptbb/and rakeback not included)

Todays Net -$65

May Total Net +$3,606
Total Goal Left $10,801

2 comments:

smokingmole said...

woot!
dude, its great to see that you are on your way to VEGASSSSS! :o) im totally psyched for you!

i know you could play the drums for a living, but youre a better poker player than i could be - so stick it out and follow your dream brotha!

see you on the west coast
-b

Jamie said...

Hey man, thanks for the support! Should be out there in a few months!