Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rude

2,872 Hands

Apparently poker doesn't realize how close I am to a milestone. Ran pretty crap :(. Still close though!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1369698 Everyone started laughing at me in the chat box after this one, hehe. It could have been more interesting though.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1369710 The one sweet hand of the day.

Lost a lot of uninteresting all in pre flop hands, not to worry, I'll run better today.


Yesterday's Net -$360
Total Goal Left $1,074

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Wow, so close ! Just a matter of time.

I'm a regular on 2+2 and I found your link on there. At last a poker player / blogger who plays full-ring like me!

I really enjoy reading your posts. You are where I want to be in the near future. :)

Please please keep writing your blog even after your challenge !

GL at the tables

Anonymous said...

You are one of the best Shaolin has ever produced !!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the support doublemeup. I'll probably keep up the blog at least with weekly results, and interesting hands.

Jamie said...

Oh, I added your blog to my list.