Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back at it/End Week 6

601+ Hands

So I took almost this entire week off and played a whopping 6 1/2 hours. I feel good though. I definitely needed the break, and even though I wasn't planning on taking a week off, I realize now how important it was. I've decided that i'm going to stick with 3 tables of bodog and maybe through in another 9handed full tilt table also. So my hand counts will be down, but my expectation on bodog has shown itself to be pretty astonishing over the last 5k hands. The play is undeniably easier too.

I played at least 601 hands today in 3 hours which isn't a bad hand per hour. (pokertracker missed about 20 hands) It was definitely cool pushing 425+ hands an hour but I think this will be much more beneficial for me. More relaxed, longer sessions, happier to play.

I've fallen off my pace quite considerably, but I'm not entirely worried. I had 2 break even weeks, and this week was incredibly short as far as hours worked. I was shooting for 1k a week average, and even after all that time off/cold weeks, I'm just $1800 off pace. April has been QUITE slow so far, but let's see if I can't put together a good run over the next several days and pull together a respectable month total.

No hands cause bodogs are harder to fetch, and none of them are that interesting to me, except the ones where I get it in on the turn a 9.5:1 favorite and lose. WAHH WAHHHHH

Week 6 Total +444
Total Goal Left $15,767

No comments: