Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not playing that much

So the weather finally got better in Boston, and I certainly haven't been playing a lot this week. I only have a few weeks lefts with my college friends, and I think it's ok to spend this time with them. On top of that I actually have a few projects, and proficiencies to prepare for school. I'm really trying to feel more comfortable taking my time with this goal. I definitely want to me motivated, and dedicated to playing a lot, but right now I need to make sure I enjoy myself before college is over. I keep telling people that August is my goal date to move, and it still is, however I think September could be just as good. I really don't want to put as much pressure on myself as I have been, and i think my results will improve. I never play my A game when I'm anxious.

I've played a few short sessions here and there with average results. I'm running ice cold on full tilt, but I've never made as many hands as I've made on Bodog. I'll post my results later.

No comments: