Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog Watchers

A friend approached me that I don't see very often about my blog today. It occurred to me that the majority of people that read blogs, are people that the blog writer doesn't know read it. Of course there is no way to track who reads your blog, but I encourage anyone to leave a comment, even non poker related if they'd like. I've been getting some great feedback so far and it is very encouraging. This blog is a place very much dedicated to my poker experiences right now, but in actuality this is pretty much the basis for what my life is going to be about for some time to come. I enjoy hearing what people think about what I'm choosing to do with myself in life, not just how I play certain hands. I mean... so yeah.... if you got here through my away message link, say hi if ya like.

Just one hand today.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?944516 Don't go broke in limped pots! This guys raise on the turn was almost a CLEAR 8. I was very much willing to fold to the river bet if it was substantial, but I just wasn't ready to fold on the turn. His bet gave me better than 3:1 on the end, so I figured to have a better 8 with my crap kicker 1 in 4 times. Plus the chance of him bluffing and not making trips. And to think, if he just valued his hand better on the river, he'd have won.


Today's Profit +$224
Total Goal Left $17,527

No comments: