Monday, March 19, 2007

HU SnG's

So yesterday I didn't play any legitamate poker, however I ran some 1$-$5 SnG's in all of it's variety at my friends house for fun. I guess not having my PC and no computer desk at home makes it harder for me to put in the hands I should be, even though I have virtually nothing else to do but hang out with friends.

I went 3-1 in the HU SnG's (1-0 PL OH, 2-1 NL HE.) I got my money in precisely 4 times; clearly. Then I finished OOTM in two 94 man sng's that payed top 18, SO RIGGED. The play in these tournaments reminds me that of the play on a scratch off ticket. People throw their money away and turn up the cards; frantically searching for a pair of some sort to get their money back and try again. If I was starting to build my roll from scratch all over, I'd certainly consider multitabling these 90 man sng's in the $5 and $10 fashion. With a payout for 20% of entrants, it's almost a lock.

I'm going to try an put in 500 hands now.

No comments: