Friday, March 16, 2007

Second Chance Session

So I decided to put in another hour. A little under 300 hands for +$180. Nothing too fancy. One hand I played pretty backwards intentionally.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?911839 Normally I'd clearly continuation bet this flop but this was a player dependent play. I checked half for value, half for the reason that I could surely get him to fold the river much easier than the flop. This opp does not fold on the flop. Now on the turn I'm sure i have the best hand so I check again for value. This works and I've made 6 extra dollars. River is fairly un-scary as I'm sure he would have bet the flop in position with any pair. I check call again and voila, I just got max value against queen hi.

I think people fuck this kind of hand up all the time against opponents like this. Making an extra 10 BB like this makes me feel like I'm improving. I better work on my C-walk now. All the internet pros C-walk.

Session Net +$180 275 Hands
Today's Net -$4 1300 Hands
Total Goal Left $19,745

No comments: