Thursday, March 22, 2007

Internet Connection Tilt / End Week 1

So basically, my house in NY is in the middle of a black hole. All wireless devices are completely disabled inside of my house. So after being knocked off my wireless router about 5 times, I gave up. I played for about 23 minutes or so, and it's a shame, cause I was ready to put in a good session. However, after a few of those disconnects, I get really frustrated. I ended up about -$103 which is secretly nothing at $200 max, especially because I played for 23 minutes. I even lost a hand to a short stack shove with Q2s vs 77 on K42. It's good that kids are still doing this online. I really thought everyone online that was left was a LAG pro.

Anyway, I'm in NY till Sunday. And my friend reminded me that Barnes and Noble has free wireless. So I'll look to take advantage of that. I bet I'll even be more focused there. Playing in public places also helps me control my temper. Plus, I can show off my all-in victory dance! Thanks Joe! (see joe the pro)

I'll fix the colors tomorrow again.

Today's Net -$103 (total bs rigged streak ending internet crapout)
Total Goal Left $18,892 (this needs to read 15k soon so I can play $300 max on bodog short handed)
Week 1 Total +$1,040

No comments: