Friday, May 4, 2007

Baseball Bifecta

So I figured out I can run 3 bodog tables while watching my MLB TV games. I need ram badly, and I just assumed this wouldn't work, but it does. Although i'd like to keep very concentrated, I think poker and baseball is better than poker and aim and web browsing etc. I have an enormous 21" crt monitor that is about twice as deep as the actual viewing screen. I want to pick up one of those baller 30" flat screen bad boys. Maybe i'll get one when I move back to NY.

I did some calculations regarding the amount of hands I play, bb/100, and my expectation, and it turns out on further on pace than I thought. As long as I can keep up 30 hours a week at home (shouldn't be a problem) I should actually be good to go closer to August than September. I don't like to get to in depth with making these specific expectation goals because poker is so volatile, and I find if I fall off pace I get very frustrated. However, after a large sample size, I think this is a safe bet. (330hands/hr 7.5bb/100 etc...) You can figure it out.

Yesterday's Net +$223
Total Goal Left $14,759 (Edit: Numbers got messed up from yesterdays total goal left.)

No comments: