Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Blah

My cold streak for the first of the month continues, though this one wasn't so bad. Couple set over sets, and some unfortunate kill cards, and I really couldn't get anything going. Gunna try to finish out week 7 strong today.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1055056 In this hand I really wanted to figure out where I was on the flop. My opp is very passive preflop, and I feel this line gets me out of there for the cheapest. What do you think?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1055063 I was so close to folding this hand, as you can see my time bar almost runs out. I dunno, probably a small mistake at worst.

Yesterday's Net -$474
Total Goal Left $14,881

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unless you were honestly afraid of a set or worse, you could have bet the river there. most likely he would have folded and if he called god bless. if you really thought he was waiting to reraise with his set than i guess you made the right move, but if he had a hand he would have probably bet after your check and unless he went all you would have probably called, so why not bet?