Friday, May 18, 2007

Jump Start

894 hands

So for the last 8 days I have to play cards in boston, I was shooting for about 30 hours of play. That should yield about 10k hands. May will be the last month I speak in terms of hours, as I will then switch to hands played. I will still record how many hours I play, but I'm probably going to start another mini goal for 40k hands in June.

I wasn't planning on playing yesterday but I put in about 900 hands with good results. I hope I can roll through this week, and take $18,000 home with me. For those of you that don't know, my original bankroll goal for when I graduated college was 10k. This quickly jumped to 20k and now 30k.

Some ass on bodog lead out pot in a 3 way raised pot with 77 on 2x6c7c; I paid him off with my KK. But still a good session. I'm never giving bodogers credit there, sorry.

Yesterday's Net +$271
Total Goal Left $13,189

No comments: