Thursday, May 3, 2007

End Week 7

Well I almost booked a nice win but late in the day things kind of fell apart. I haven't been running well the past couple days but I'm not all that concerned. A couple more set over sets last night, and some guy folded J6 on J64 to my 44. That was on bodog too! O well, wasn't my night. Still put together a decent week. Let's see if I can't pick it up for May.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1058377 Limped pot madness. I don't think he's valuing a King here 3 way.

O! and I accidentally sat in $400 max so I played ONE rotation. I got my KK in vs AA preflop!!! But the board 5 straighted and I got the fuck out of there. Go figure.

Made so many folds yesterday. yuck city.

Yesterday's Net -$101
Total Goal Left $14,892 (EDIT: $14,982)
Week 7 Total +$785 ($60.38/hr)

No comments: