Thursday, May 10, 2007

End College/End Week 8

Week 8 - 4,434 hands

So that's it. College was pretty much a breeze anyway I guess. Still feels good as hell to be done. Although I don't have any class, it is still going to be hard for me to play much the rest of the month. This weekend i'll be with the family and mother's day. I actually go home to NY on the 12th, the day of graduation. I'll be home for maybe 6 days and then I have to come back to Boston to get the rest of my stuff/play a gig on the 26th. So I think the plan will have to be, chill at home, and when I get back up here, just try and bang out 2k hands a day. We will see.

So I'm focusing more on how many hands I play rather than hours. For May I'm looking for 5k hands a week, and 21k hands a month. But once I'm settled at home in June, I'm going to really kick it up. 42k hands a month. Believe it or not, I can achieve that in about 120 hours. I can't wait to start seeing some serious results this summer.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1081376 Free money! YAY

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1081377 Standard fold getting 3298147:1. "99 dijon"-keith

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1081380 Talk about losing the min! WOOT

There were some more, including some annoying hands, but I just don't feel like it. This week was ok but clearly not the 25bb/100 I was pulling in for a while. I haven't been running SUPER HOT but I won't complain with these results. I missed value in 2 hands over the week that cost me a couple hundred. O well.

Week 8 Net +$714 ($51/hr, 8.06bb/100)
Total Goal Left $14,268

No comments: