Tuesday, May 1, 2007

April In Review

Despite not reaching my goal of 75 hours played this month, I'm not disappointed with my results. I ended up playing 57 hours which is the exact total from the month of March. During these 57 hours though, I certainly played more hands. Adding tables allowed me to play about 30%more hands total from last month. I made $2,757 this month taking a $48.37/hourly rate. My record this month was not as good as last, and I certainly didn't run as well. I went 15-6-2-7 (wins losses ties and days not played.) My overall win percentage is 75%.

These are pretty good results considering I took a complete week off in the middle of the month. I've just switched to 9 handed now, and my results have been excellent at bodog. I'm curious to see how this next month will go.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1052349 3 way all in that I take down.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1052354 Betting the turn here I think is crucial. I got good value out of my hand I think, but does anyone vote for a river bet here?


Yesterday's Net +$508
Total Goal Left $14,407
April Total +$2,757

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the month, there's a solid chance you will do improve better in may despite a few days off for moving.

Hand 1 - I usually hear about you on the losing end of these :P Very nice pot

Hand 2 - I elect for a river bet here of $70.

I'm coming to visit this summer and we're going to get chicken alfredo over and over at that great little italian place.

Jamie said...

Holler at Villa Monte's Restaurant. That river value is so sick. I'm not at that level!