Friday, May 11, 2007

Short Break

So I made a couple silly folds yesterday, which I guess is better than silly calls. I try to separate myself from the "I gotta go broke on this hand" mentality. I'm still trying to find a balance between just going with big hands on the flop, and making world class laydowns. No limit is about folding, and while in the last week I've made maybe 3 too many folds, I don't think I'm folding too much. Let's put it this way, those 3 folds cost me $255. If I called every time I was in those sticky spots this week, and just submitted to the fact that I "HAD" to go all in with my overpair, it would have cost me about $1200. I will be making some adjustments of course, but I certainly do not just want to blindly shove every flop with TPTK.

My family is about to arrive in boston. Tomorrow is my graduation, and I'll be back in NY tomorrow night. The plan is to get back to playing a little at home on monday, and then when I get back to boston in a week, I'll just pump out 1,500-2,000 hands a day.


Yesterday's Net +$232
Total Goal Left $14,036

No comments: