Monday, May 7, 2007

Swing City

Yesterday's session was crazy! I must have been all in 11 times in 1000+ hands. I started the session with 3 brutal beats, and then went on a complete tear. I must have been showing +$1000 at the tables minus the initial downswing. Then more swings followed with a late run for a decent session. I had a lot of hands saved, but I'm going to try and save the KK vs QQ all in on turn slash 2 outer bad beat hand histories for another day.

More importantly, the New York Yankees signed Roger Clemens. I am extremely happy with this as I enjoy watching 130+ games a year. I'm also an avid fantasy baseball player. As soon as Pavano went down (again) and talks of surgery were in the air, I knew it was only a matter of time.

Soooo, I'm in the green for May now.

Last 2 sessions net +$479
Total Goal Left $14,280

No comments: