Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why no poker/End Week 9

So I graduated College. That's pretty cool... MOVING ON!

I didn't play at all while I was home and I figured that's ok. I'm back in boston and have about 8 days to play before I move the rest of my stuff home for good. I should actually be able to play enough while I'm here to get to 60 hours for the month of May. That would be good. Then my goals change for summer. Instead of shooting for hours played, I'm going to shoot for 40,000 hands in June and July. I should be able to do this in about 90 hours. And at 7.5-10bb/100 you can do the math.

O by the way I just ordered a sweet ass 30" dell monitor. 3007wfp-hc. Holler! I'll start running 2 more tables once I get that set up at home. That equals 110 more hands per hour; sweet.

Week 9 Net +$232, (+$576 rakeback) = +$808
Total Goal Left $13,460

No comments: