Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a Week / End Week 10

1,408 Hands
9,021 Hands - 25.5 Hrs - Week 10 Total

Even after getting stacked a few times today, I pulled out a win. I feel great about my results this week, and after busting my butt putting hands in, I was paid back for my hard work IN FULL. I was in my fair share of set ups today, but none that post worthy. I was stuck about -$600 at my lowest, but kept my wits and grinded through the day. It's hard to get over my recent success at 1-2nl full ring, but I really don't feel like I can't expect 10bb/100 long term. Check out the week totals.


Today's Net +$343
Week 10 Net +$2,506 (13.9bb/100--$98.27/hr)
Total Goal Left $10,954

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo dude. congrats on the huge week! glad to see all the hard works been payin off. good luck keeping things rollin. fink's gonna be in new york as of like mid-june, so the 3 of us will have to catch a yankee game at some point in july when i come up to visit, and we'll also have to get some crazy 3-handed low stakes poker goin so i can show you fools what's up. take it easy.
-andrew

Jamie said...

Hahaha, definitely man. 3 handed 11 card triple draw hi/ 2,3,4,J's are wild. Super boat ranks the top hand (6 of a kind and 5 of a kind.) lol.